- 4 decaffeinated black tea teabags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Step 1 - Place teabags in a heatproof jug. Pour over boiling water. Brew tea for 10 minutes. Discard teabags.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, pour milk into medium saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and place over medium low heat. Slowly bring to a simmer, stirring to melt honey and dissolve sugar.
- Step 3 - Remove from heat. Pour into tea jug. Stir to combine. Serve.