- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 45 mins
- Serves 6
- 1 whole cauliflower (about 1.3 kg)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Moroccan spice (Ras al Hanout)
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ½ pomegranate, seeds removed
- Extra virgin olive oil, coriander leaves and lemon wedges, to serve
- ½ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs tahini
- STEP 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced. Trim outer leaves from cauliflower. Trim and cut a deep cross into the central core on the base of the cauliflower. Place cauliflower on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high (100%) for 6-7 minutes or until just steaming.
- STEP 2 - Combine oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, Moroccan spice and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place cauliflower into a baking dish lined with baking paper. Spoon spice mixture over cauliflower. Pour water around the cauliflower to a 1cm depth. Bake for 35-40 minutes until just tender when tested with a skewer.
- STEP 3 - While cauliflower is roasting, combine tahini yoghurt ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 4 - To serve, sprinkle cauliflower with pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with tahini yoghurt and lemon wedges.