- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 20-25 mins
- Serves 4
- Butter or margarine, for greasing
- 1 large bunch rhubarb*, trimmed
- 250g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 11⁄2 tbs caster sugar
- 1⁄3 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 50g butter, chopped
- Greek-style yoghurt, custard or ice-cream, to serve
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease 4 teacups or 4 x 1 cup ovenproof ramekins with butter and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- STEP 2 Wash rhubarb well in cold water. Cut into 1⁄2cm-thick slices and place in a bowl. Add strawberries and caster sugar. Toss to combine. Place fruit in prepared cups or ramekins.
- STEP 3 To make crumble, combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Rub in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle crumble over fruit. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fruit is tender and crumble is golden. Serve with Greek yoghurt, custard or ice-cream.