- Prep 15 mins + chilling time
- Cook 12 mins
- Serves 4
- 8 plump apricots, halved and stones removed
- 2 tbs honey + extra to serve
- 1/3 cup natural sliced almonds
- 250g wedge of fresh ricotta
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- STEP 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place apricots onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with almonds. Roast for 12 minutes or until just softened. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- STEP 2 - Arrange apricots in serving bowls. Slice ricotta into 4 thin wedges and place a slice into each bowl. Drizzle with passionfruit pulp and extra honey and serve.