Prosciutto & melon salad with balsamic dressing
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 rockmelon, quartered, deseeded, peeled, each quarter thickly sliced crossways
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or Parma ham
- 1/4 cup loosely packed small basil leaves
- 1/2 loaf Vienna bread, to serve
- Step 1: Use a fork to whisk the balsamic vinegar and oil in a small bowl.
- Step 2: To serve, arrange the melon and prosciutto on serving plates. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing and sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with slices of bread.