- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- Serves 6
- 2 tsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 (about 225g each) Coles Australian Pork Cutlets
- 2 small fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 large oranges, peeled, segmented
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- STEP 1 - Combine fennel seeds, chilli, if using, garlic and 1 1/2 tbs oil in a small bowl. Season. Reserve half the fennel seed mixture in a separate bowl. Rub pork with remaining fennel seed mixture.
- STEP 2 - Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook pork for 3-4 mins each side or until just cooked through. Brush reserved fennel seed mixture over the pork. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- STEP 3 - Meanwhile, drizzle the sliced fennel with 2 tsp oil. Cook on the grill, turning, for 2 mins or until the fennel is lightly charred and just tender.
- STEP 4 - Place the spinach, orange segments, charred fennel and reserved fennel fronds in a large bowl. Whisk the orange juice, mustard and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle over the spinach mixture. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with fetta. Serve the pork with the salad.