- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- Serves 4
- 3 ruby red grapefruit
- 75g baby rocket leaves
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp red wine or balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 small chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- STEP 1 - Peel and remove all white pith from 2 grapefruit. Segment grapefruit and place segments in a large bowl. Add rocket, onion and pine nuts. Gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- STEP 2 - To make dressing, juice the remaining grapefruit. Combine 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice, extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup and vinegar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- STEP 3 - Spray chicken on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 5minutes on each side until cooked through.
- STEP 4 - To serve, arrange chicken and salad on serving plates. Shake dressing, drizzle over salad and serve.