- Prep 30 mins
- Cook 3 mins
- Serves 4
- 400g pkt quick cook brown rice
- ¼ small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut lengthways into thin ribbons
- 2 x 185g pkts hot-smoked salmon fillets, skinned, boned and roughly flaked
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Purple radish sprouts or sprouts of choice, to serve
- Quick pickled radishes:
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and washed
- ¾ cup white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tbs horseradish cream
- 1/3 cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- STEP 1 - To make the quick pickled radishes, using a V-slicer or sharp knife, thinly slice radishes. Set aside. Combine vinegar, sugar and salt in a glass or ceramic bowl. Whisk until sugar dissolves. Add radishes. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- STEP 2 - Meanwhile, cook rice in the microwave following packet directions. Set aside to cool.
- STEP 3 - To make horseradish yoghurt, combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
- STEP 4 - To serve, arrange rice, pickled radishes, cabbage, cucumber, smoked salmon and baby spinach leaves in 4 shallow serving bowls. Drizzle with horseradish yoghurt and sprinkle with sprouts and serve.