- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh passionfruit pulp (about 4 passionfruits)
- 150g (1 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- 185g (3/4 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- Step 1: Use a fork or balloon whisk to whisk together the passionfruit pulp, icing sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Step 2: Use an electric beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Use a metal spoon to gently fold the yoghurt through the cream. Add the passionfruit mixture and gently fold until just combined.
- Step 3: Pour into a 1L (4-cup) capacity plastic container and cover with a tight fitting lid or foil. Place in the freezer for 8 hours or until set. Scoop into serving bowls to serve.