- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 5 mins
- Serves 4
This is excellent for a healthy breakfast or brunch.
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ medium ripe papaya
- 1 ripe mango
- ½ small pineapple
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- ½ cup thick sweetened natural yoghurt
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a small baking pan with baking paper. Sprinkle with coconut and bake for 5-8 minutes until golden and toasted. Set aside to cool.
- STEP 2 Peel and deseed papaya. Peel mango and slice off the mango cheeks. Peel pineapple. Cut the fruit into thick slices and arrange on a serving platter or plates.
- STEP 3 To make lime yoghurt, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve with fruit and shredded coconut.