Pancake Day treat
- 120g Plaistowe dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 10 strawberries, washed, dried
- Canola cooking spray
- 375g Green’s Original Pancake Shake
- 400g fresh ricotta
- Large pinch ground cinnamon
- Green’s Maple Flavoured Syrup, heated, to serve
- Step 1: Line a plate with non-stick baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. (Alternatively, in a microwave safe bowl in on Medium/50% power, stirring every minute.) Holding the strawberries by their stalks, dip halfway into the melted chocolate. Transfer to the lined plate and refrigerate until set.
- Step 2: Spray a frying pan with the canola cooking spray. Heat over a medium heat. Prepare and cook the pancakes according to packet instructions.
- Step 3: Combine the ricotta and cinnamon. Layer 3 pancakes with one-quarter of the ricotta mixture on a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining pancakes and ricotta.
- Step 4: Arrange the strawberries on the top of each pancake stack. Drizzle with maple flavoured syrup to serve.