- Prep 4:00 min
- Cook Easy
- Serves 8
- 24 lychees, peeled, seeded
- 1L Weis’ Mango Sorbet, softened slightly
- 270ml can light coconut cream
- 40g pkt roasted coconut chips
- Lime rind, to serve
- STEP 1 - Line the base and sides of a 20 x 10cm (base measurement) loaf pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing the 2 long sides to overhang.
- STEP 2 - Chop half the lychees. Combine sorbet, chopped lychees and coconut cream in a bowl. Transfer to prepared pan and smooth the surface. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- STEP 3 - Turn terrine onto a serving platter. Top with remaining lychees, coconut chips and lime rind.