- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 coriander roots (from a bunch of fresh coriander), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 600g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed of excess fat, sliced
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Large leaves from 1 butter lettuce
- 1 roughly chopped avocado
- 1/3 cup good-quality salsa
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Place garlic, coriander, Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Step 2 - Combine onion, capsicum, olive oil and remaining lime juice in a bowl.
- Step 3 - Heat a lightly oiled chargrill over medium-high heat. When hot, cook chicken and vegetables, in batches, for 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through, turning to brown all over.
- Step 4 - Serve the chicken mixture with the lettuce leaves, avocado, salsa and lime wedges, for people to assemble themselves at the table.