- Preparation 10 mins
- Cook 40 mins
- Serves 4
- 400g baby red delight potatoes, quartered
- 300g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, halved lengthways
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a large roasting dish.
- Step 2 - Combine garlic, oregano, stock, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour over potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 - Roast for 40 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and potatoes are golden and tender. Sprinkle with dill and parsley. Serve.