- You'll need 18 bamboo skewers for this recipe
- 500g lamb loin, cut across the grain into 5mm-thick strips
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 long strips lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Place lamb, oil, garlic, lemon rind and rosemary into a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Toss well to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 4 to 5 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Step 2 - Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Step 3 - Thread 2 to 3 strips of lamb onto each skewer. Preheat a barbecue, chargrill or grill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers, basting with marinade, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Step 4 - Serve immediately with lemon wedges or set aside to cool.