- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 teaspoons Vegemite
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) warm mashed potato
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan
- Butter (as much as you're allowed)
- Step 1 - Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2 - Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the lamb mince and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes until browned. Stir in the Vegemite. Transfer the lamb to a bowl and set aside.
- Step 3 - Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add the onion and the white part of the spring onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Step 4 - Mix in the peas, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and stir thoroughly to combine. Return the lamb to the pan and add the stock. Stir to combine and season. Mix the green spring onions through the warmed mashed potato.
- Step 5 - Divide the lamb mixture among four 2 cup (500ml) ramekins or place in a 2L pie dish, then top with the mashed potato and parmesan. Pattern mash with a fork and top with little dabs of butter.
- Step 6 - Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is nicely browned. Serve immediately.