- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 8 mins
- Makes 8
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbs salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2cm pieces
- 200g small button mushrooms
- 600g free-range chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces
- Crunchy salad and flatbreads to serve
- STEP 1 - Combine honey, soy sauce and sesame oil in a large shallow dish.
- STEP 2 - Thread zucchini, mushrooms and chicken onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers. Add skewers to soy mixture and turn to coat. Stand for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3 - Preheat a char-grill or non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Char-grill, barbecue or pan-fry skewers, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Serve with a crunchy salad and flatbreads.