- 2 half-height pavlova
- Barkers Patisserie Dessert Lemon Passionfruit Filling
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced thinly
- STEP 1 - If the pavlova are slightly different sizes (this happens from time to time), start with the larger one for the base. Place this on a round serving plate.
- STEP 2 - Generously spread a thick layer of cream, snip a corner off the Patisserie bag and squeeze lemon passionfruit filling on top as you wish. If you are artistically inclined, feel free to squeeze cute designs. Think of this layer as the practice run.
- STEP 3 - Layer blueberries and kiwifruit on top, followed by the smaller pavlova. Repeat with cream, lemon passionfruit filling and more fruit, layering and making a circular flower or mandala design as you go.