- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 small green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Step 1: Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add peanut oil. Swirl to coat. Add green and red cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add water. Cover. Cook for 1 minute or until cabbage has wilted.
- Step 2: Remove lid. Add sesame oil, five-spice powder and sesame seeds. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.