- Preparation 10 mins
- Cooking 5-6 mins
- Serves 4
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 plump just-ripe peaches, halved and stones removed
- ½ cup coconut sour cream*
- Honey, for drizzling
- STEP 1 - Cut a sheet of baking paper to fit the base of a char-grill pan. Lightly spray or brush the pan with oil to grease. Press the baking paper into the pan and preheat on medium-high heat.
- STEP 2 - Place sugar onto a plate. Press the cut-side of peaches into the sugar to lightly coat. Place peaches sugar-side-down into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and charred then turn and cook for a further 1 minute. Transfer peaches to a board or platter and set aside to cool slightly.
- STEP 3 - Serve peaches with a coconut sour cream and honey.
*Note; coconut sour cream is a plant-based vegan product. Use sour cream, natural Greek-style yoghurt or mascarpone as a dairy alternative.