Balsamic lamb with asparagus salad
- 200g lamb loin (see Notes)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 30g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- crusty bread roll, to serve
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 200°C. Place lamb into a greased ovenproof dish. Cut lemon into slices and arrange over lamb. Drizzle with half the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Toss asparagus in remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove lamb from oven. Add asparagus to ovenproof dish. Roast lamb and asparagus a further 10 minutes or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Cover lamb with foil. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Step 3: Toss asparagus and sprouts together. Serve with lamb and bread roll.