- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 5 mins
- Serves 4 as a side dish
- 2 bunches thick asparagus, halved lengthways
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ⅓ cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- STEP 1 - Bring a large frying pan of water to the boil over high heat. Add beans and cook for 2 minutes then add asparagus and cook for a further minute. Drain and refresh in cold water. Set aside.
- STEP 2 - Wipe the pan dry. Heat oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Toss through asparagus, beans and cashews until hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.