Anchovy garlic bread
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 45g can anchovies, drained, finely chopped, mashed
- 1 tbs chopped fresh continental parsley
- 340g French bread stick (baguette), halved crossways
- Step 1:Preheat oven to 200°C. Stir the butter, garlic, anchovy and parsley in a small bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 1:Cut each piece of bread into 2cm-thick slices, without cutting all the way through. Spread the butter mixture over the cut sides of bread. Wrap each piece of bread in foil.
- Step 1:Place the bread on a baking tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp and golden.