Almond and Pistachio Dukkah Couscous
- 1.125L (4 1/2 cups) chicken stock
- 500g couscous
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 x 75g pkts toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbs pistachio dukkah
- 1/2 cup continental parsley leaves
- 260g (1 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- Step 1 : Place the stock in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and add couscous. Use a fork to combine. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Step 2 : Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Cook lemon on grill for 2 minutes each side or until charred.
- Step 3 : Add the almonds, dukkah and parsley to the couscous and toss to combine. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Top with lemon and serve with yoghurt, if desired.