ASPARAGUS & PARMESAN SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- Serves 4
- 275g stem ripe truss cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- 8 free-range eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan + extra to serve
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tbs finely chopped chives
- 4 slices thick wholegrain toast, to serve
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place tomatoes onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender.
- STEP 2 Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk and parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- STEP 3 Heat 1 tbs butter and the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add asparagus and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes until vibrant and just tender. Transfer to a plate. Wipe pan clean using paper towel.
- STEP 4 Melt remaining 1 tbs butter in pan over medium heat. Add eggs, swirl around pan and cook, without stirring, for 1 minute. Then using a spatula, stir and fold eggs, until just beginning to set. Gently stir through the asparagus and chives. Sprinkle with extra parmesan. Serve with roasted tomatoes and toast.