- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g lean lamb mince
- 3 teaspoons Tuscan seasoning
- 700g bottle chunky tomato
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 250g packet fresh cannelloni sheets (see tip)
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Step 1 - Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Add seasoning, stirring to combine. Add 1/2 cup pasta sauce. Cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Stir in feta. Season with pepper.
- Step 2 - Preheat oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan-forced. Grease a 6cmdeep, 20cm x 30cm rectangular baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup remaining pasta sauce over the base of prepared dish.
- Step 3 - Place 1 cannelloni sheet on a board. Spoon 1/4 cup mince mixture along 1 long side. Roll up to enclose filling. Place, seam side down, in prepared dish. Repeat with remaining cannelloni sheets and mince mixture. Pour remaining pasta sauce over cannelloni. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden and cannelloni tender. Serve.