Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Mascapone, Honey and Granola
- 6 Peaches (halved and pitted) 2 tablespoons Olive Oil (little more for brushing grill) 250g Mascarpone Seeds from 1/2 Vanilla Bean 1/4 cup Honey 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract 3/4 cup Honey Oat Granola 12 Raspberries Fresh Mint Leaves
- Step 1 Preheat grill to med-high heat. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl fold the Vanilla Beans and Vanilla Extract into the Mascarpone. Chill until you are ready to use.
- Step 2 Brush tops of peach halves with olive oil while also brushing the grill lightly with olive oil. Grill Peaches flesh side down approx. 3 mins until they have grill marks then carefully rotate and grill 3 mins longer. Peaches should soften while still holding their shape. Remove from grill.
- Step 3 Add a spoonful of Mascarpone to each Peach (use two spoons -one to scoop and one to drop). Drizzle with honey, sprinkle approx. 1/3 of the granola over top. Garnish each one with a raspberry and mint.
- Serve with remaining granola on plates.