Beef and chorizo tacos
- 1 Primo Classic Chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 large green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g thinly sliced beef rump steak
- 300g packet taco dinner kit
- 4 large radishes, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 100g smooth feta, crumbled
- Step 1 - Cook chorizo, capsicum and onion in a large, deep non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until chorizo starts to turn golden. Increase heat to high. Add beef. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until browned. Add taco seasoning (from kit) and ½ cup cold water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce reduces and beef is just tender.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat the taco shells (from kit), following packet directions. Combine radish, cucumber and carrot in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 - Fill taco shells with beef mixture. Top with radish mixture, taco sauce (from kit) and fetta.