Baked fish with herbs and couscous
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 300g (1 1/2 cups) couscous
- 3 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500ml (2 cups) fish stock
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 4 x 200g pieces barramundi fillet, pin-boned, skinned
- 1/4 bunch dill
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200C. Place 4 x 40cm sheets of foil on a work surface, then top with 4 x 40cm sheets of baking paper. Fold one stack in half widthwise, fold short ends over 2cm, then fold again to seal edges tightly. Repeat with remaining stacks of foil and baking paper to make 4 open-ended parcels.
- Step 2 - Trim broccolini, then cut into 4cm florets. Set aside. Place couscous in a bowl. Finely grate over 1 lemon, then drizzle with oil and toss to combine.
- Step 3 - Place fish stock in a saucepan over high heat, bring to the boil, then remove from heat.
- Step 4 - Spoon couscous mixture, broccolini and capers into parcels, then place parcels on 2 oven trays. Carefully pour 1/2 cup hot stock into each parcel. Divide fish among parcels and fold over openings to seal tightly. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 - Meanwhile, roughly chop herbs and cut remaining 2 lemons into cheeks. Place parcels on plates and, using scissors, carefully cut open (steam will be very hot). Scatter herbs over fish and serve with lemon cheeks.