Zucchini, bacon and fetta spaghetti
- 375g dried spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Australian extra virgin olive oil (see note)
- 125g shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 zucchini, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g Lemnos Full Cream Fetta, crumbled
- Step 1 - Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Step 2 - Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium- high heat. Add bacon. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add zucchini. Cook, tossing, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Step 3 - Add pasta and 1/4 cup cooking liquid to zucchini mixture in pan. Toss for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add parsley and fetta. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Serve.