- 2 large (600g) sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2 - Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
- Step 4 - Squeeze excess liquid from zucchini. Combine zucchini, carrot, cheese and onion in a bowl. Add mashed potato. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Step 5 - Whisk egg and milk together in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon egg mixture to potato mixture. Stir to combine.
- Step 6 - Place breadcrumbs on a plate. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into 30 nuggets. Dip 1 nugget at a time into remaining egg mixture, shaking off excess. Coat in breadcrumbs. Place on prepared tray.
- Step 7 - Spray nuggets lightly with oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.