- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500g turkey mince
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 135g pkt taco shells
- Tasty cheese, shredded lettuce, finely chopped tomato and sour cream to serve
- Step 1 - Heat oil in a large frying pan on high. Brown turkey mince for 4-5 mins, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- Step 2 - Stir in cumin, chilli powder and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Blend in salsa.
- Step 3 - Heat taco shells, following packet instructions. Fill shells with mince mixture and top with tasty cheese, shredded lettuce and finely chopped tomato. Accompany with sour cream.