Tomato and beef rissoles
- canola oil cooking spray
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 small brown onion, grated
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 cup tomato chutney
- Salad, to serve (see note)
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Place a wire rack over a shallow baking dish. Spray wire rack with cooking oil. Place mince, onion, carrot, zucchini, basil and 1/4 cup chutney in a bowl. Using clean hands, mix to combine.
- Step 2 - Using 2 heaped tablespoons of mixture at a time, shape into 12 rissoles. Place on wire rack. Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until browned and cooked through.
- Step 3 - Serve with salad and remaining chutney. We used cucumber ribbons, sliced red capsicum, chopped celery and mixed salad leaves.