Thyme and sea salt chips
- 800g sebago potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Cut potatoes into 1cm-thick slices. Cut each slice into 1cm-thick chips. Place potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Boil for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Step 2 - Return to saucepan over low heat. Cook, shaking pan, for 30 seconds or until potato is dry. Transfer to a baking tray. Drizzle with oil. Cool for 10 minutes. Add flour, thyme and salt. Gently toss to combine (if freezing, see instructions in box at bottom).
- Step 3 - Bake, turning chips halfway through cooking, for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and crisp.