Summer fruits with chocolate sauce
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 200g good-quality dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 350g cherries
- 2 freestone white peaches, halved, stones removed, cut into wedges
- 150g raspberries
- 4 nectarines, quartered, stones removed
- Step 1 - Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until almost boiling. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir with a metal spoon until smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool slightly. Pour into 4 small serving bowls.
- Step 2 - Arrange cherries, peaches, raspberries and nectarines on serving plates. Serve with chocolate sauce.