Spanish pork cutlets with chargrilled potatoes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (see tip)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked Spanish paprika (see note)
- 4 (160g each) pork cutlets, trimmed
- 4 large desiree potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- mixed salad, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine lemon juice, coriander, garlic and paprika in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, spray potatoes with oil. Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill over high heat. Cook potatoes, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside. Cook pork for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked to your liking. Serve pork with potatoes and salad.