Snack box muffins
- Olive oil spray
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 175g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, coarsely grated
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 50g prosciutto or shaved ham, coarsely chopped
- 25g (1/4 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 2 shallots, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 90g (1/3 cup) thick natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin kernels (pepitas)
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray six 185ml (3/4-cup) muffin pans with oil.
- Step 2 - Combine the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in the pumpkin, corn, prosciutto or ham, cheddar and shallot. Make a well in the centre.
- Step 3 - Whisk the eggs, milk and yoghurt in a jug. Pour into the well in the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon among the prepared pans. Sprinkle with pumpkin kernels.
- Step 4 - Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Set aside in pans for 5 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.