Salt and pepper chicken drumettes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 20 (1kg) chicken drumettes
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- chilli sauce and salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2 - Combine egg and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add drumettes. Toss to coat.
- Step 3 - Combine pepper, sumac, salt and flour in a large bowl. Remove drumettes from egg mixture. Add to pepper mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to prepared tray. Spray with oil.
- Step 4 - Roast drumettes, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with chilli sauce and salad leaves.