Roasted sweet potatoes
- 6 (about 250g each) small orange sweet potatoes (kumara)
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh or dried chopped chives
- Chilli Beef & Beans (see related recipe), to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray. Roast in oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2 - Cut a slit lengthways along the sweet potatoes and open slightly. Divide the sour cream among the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chives. Serve with the Chilli Beef & Beans (see related recipe).