- 150g reduced-fat fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1 - Combine ricotta, lemon rind, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl.
- Step 2 - Sift flour into a bowl. Whisk milk and egg together in a jug. Add to flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Step 3 - Spray a small, non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons batter into pan, swirling around to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn and cook for a further 1 minute. Transfer to a clean tea towel. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Step 4 - Spread 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture over each crepe. Roll to enclose filling. Drizzle with remaining honey. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and serve with lemon wedges.