- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggwhites
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- olive oil cooking spray
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 150g blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- Step 1 - Sift flour into a bowl. Add husks left in sieve. Using a fork, beat honey, vanilla, eggwhites and milk in a jug until well combined. Pour into flour mixture. Stir to a smooth batter. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 - Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until small bubbles appear on surface. Turn over. Cook for 1 minute or until cooked through. Remove pancake to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan between pancakes.
- Step 3 - Place pancakes on plates. Top with ricotta and berries. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.