Rainbow ice-cream with fairy dust
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 250g packet Skittles Fruits
- extra Skittles Fruits, to serve
- 12.5g sachet Wizz Fizz original sherbet
- 1 tablespoon Dollar Sweets Celebration 5s sprinkles (see note)
- Step 1 - Scoop ice-cream into a large bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to soften.
- Step 2 - Using a large wooden spoon, gently fold Skittles through ice-cream until just combined.
- Step 3 - Spoon ice-cream mixture back into container. Smooth surface. Cover surface with plastic wrap then lid or foil. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Step 4 - Make fairy dust: Combine sherbet and sprinkles in a bowl.
- Step 5 - Scoop ice-cream into bowls. Top with fairy dust and extra Skittles. Serve.