Prawn & leek spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1kg raw banana prawns, deveined, tails intact
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Step 1 - Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions. Drain and return to pan to keep warm.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Cook leek for 5 mins until soft. Add garlic, chilli and prawns and cook for 3-5 mins until prawns are opaque. Add lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Step 3 - Pour over spaghetti, sprinkle with dill and toss to combine.