Pork chops with herbed potato and pear
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 thick strips lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (200g each) pork cutlets, trimmed
- 3 beurre bosc pears, cored, quartered
- 600g desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 12 fresh sage leaves (see note)
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Combine rosemary, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice and half the oil in a glass or ceramic dish. Add pork. Turn to coat.
- Step 2 - Place pear, potato and remaining oil in a large baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Add pork. Bake turning occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add sage. Bake for 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through and potato tender. Remove and discard lemon rind. Serve.