Parmesan-crusted chicken with chunky tomato salsa
- 1 cup (80g) grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup (15g) panko breadcrumbs (see note)
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 4 truss tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 250C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2 - Combine the parmesan in a bowl with the breadcrumbs. Brush the chicken all over with butter and season, then coat with the crumb mixture. Transfer to the lined baking tray, then bake for 15 minutes or until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, combine the tomato, eschalot, parsley, vinegar and sugar in a bowl, then season.
- Step 4 - Serve chicken with tomato salsa and lemon wedges to squeeze over.