Parmesan chicken strips with capsicum dip
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 85g parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1kg chicken tenderloins, tendons removed, halved diagonally
- olive oil cooking spray
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 270g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C. Using a fork, whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place breadcrumbs, parmesan and rosemary in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Step 2 - Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, into egg then in seasoned breadcrumbs, pressing crumbs on with fingertips.
- Step 3 - Place on 2 baking trays. Spray with oiland bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 4 - Combine cream cheese, capsicum and Tabasco in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Serve warm chicken strips with capsicum dip.