- 1 tablespoon gluten-free wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 4 gluten-free wraps
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Step 1 - Place mustard, honey and garlic in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Step 2 - Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Halve each tenderloin lengthways. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Step 3 - Combine mayonnaise and chilli in a bowl. Spread mixture on wraps. Top with lettuce, onion, cheese and chicken. Roll up to enclose filling. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.