- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggwhites
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/3 cup no-added-sugar vanilla yoghurt
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) mixed frozen berries, thawed
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Step 1 - Place flour in a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Place eggwhites, milk and yoghurt in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Make a well in centre of flour mixture. Add eggwhite mixture. Stir until almost smooth (see note). Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 - Fold 1 cup berries through batter. Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-low heat. Using 2 tablespoons batter per pancake, cook 4 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn over. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Step 3 - Divide pancakes between plates. Top with remaining berries. Drizzle with maple syrup. Serve.