- 24 small chat potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 1/2 medium avocado, mashed
- 1/2 small tomato, deseeded, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 25g shaved ham, chopped
- 1/2 x 225g can pineapple pieces in juice, drained, chopped
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a large baking tray. Place potatoes on tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender when a skewer is inserted into centre.
- Step 2 - Make Mexican filling: Combine avocado, tomato, coriander and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Step 3 - Make Hawaiian filling: Combine ham and pineapple in a bowl.
- Step 4 - Preheat grill on high. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato. Using a tea towel, hold 1 potato. Squeeze base gently to open top. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Top 12 potatoes with Hawaiian filling. Top remaining potatoes with Mexican filling. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve.