Mini chicken & vegetable pies
- Canola cooking spray
- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 small BBQ chicken, meat removed and roughly chopped (400g)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced 1 cm thick
- 80g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm dice
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into a large dice
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 8 x 1/2 cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Step 2 - Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Line each muffin tin with a pastry square, allowing pointy ends to extend up above tin.
- Step 3 - Whisk cream and eggs together until well combined. Add chicken and vegetables and fold through cheese.
- Step 4 - Divide mixture evenly between pastry cases and bake for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from tin. Serve hot.